The device is robust but slim, is made of high quality material and gives you the feeling of a premium device. I am convinced that it will set new standards of performance and quality.
Rikomagic MK22 Main Features
● It comes with the powerful Amlogic S912 Octa core 64bit Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz, it gives you a better performance and better power efficiency at the same time.
● Powered by the latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 System with GooglePlay support
● Beautiful & attractive design, the new appearance is more concise and more abundant.
● 4K x 2K H.265 / H.264 decoding and playing ultra HD video, brings you excellent definition even on a larger screen. The 4K x 2K UHD video playback feature means smoother edges and depth, enjoying a superior viewing experience.
● Built-in dual band WiFi (2.4 GHz /5 GHz) simply connect to any network wirelessly with any security type and stream your favorite content without the hassles of wires.
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 128GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K HD multimedia experience.
● Built with Bluetooth 4.0 available for connecting Bluetooth speakers, keyboard, mouse etc.
● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
● USB host ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
● Gigabit Ethernet for fastest speed - 10 / 100M/ 1000M LAN Port
● It is compatible with an external 3G dongle.
● The original UI design offers a better experience for users.
Rikomagic MK22 Interface
HDMI Output: 1 x HDMI2.0 4K*2K@60fps display
USB: 2 x USB2.0 Host, 1*USB Host OTG
Optical: 1 x SPdif output
MicroSD: 1 x MicroSD card
Network: 1 x RJ45 10M/100M/1000M
AV: 1 x AV out
Power Supply: DC 5V/2.5A
1 x Infrared Receiver
1 x WiFi External Antenna
What's in the box?
The package includes the RKM MK22 TV Box, a HDMI cable, an IR remote control that requires two AAA batteries, an USB OTG cable, and a 5V/2A power adapter with EU plug.
Photo gallery full album here.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.