Am back here with a wonderful trick on How To Set a Full Sized Image Or Picture In Whatsapp Without Losing Valuable Parts of the Image.
Yes I meant it. It's really sad, when you take a selfie and tried to set it as your profile picture, but only by losing your valuable hands or a background scenery or your new hair cut ;).
But here I am, to solve all your problems. Just follow the steps below.
- Download the application from the below Downloads section.
- Now open the application "No Crop" from your App's drawer.
- Then just click the center of the screen where it says "Click here to open an image". See the below picture.
- Now, select the Image, that you wanted to be sent or set as a Profile Picture.
- You would be greeted with a screen like shown below.
- If you want to give your picture a touch up, then just select one of those floating icons at the bottom of the screen.
- After all desired modifications, just hit that "Save" button at the Top Right corner of the screen.
- Now just click open the "WhatsApp" application and select the modified image from the Gallery.
- That's it, Now just "Say No to Whatsapp Crop" ;) and enjoy showing off your beauty to the world ;)
- No Crop for WhatsApp from PlayStore.