There are 1000’s of games available for Game Boy Advance (GBA) including the popular first-party titles like Pokemon and Zelda as well. Recently I published an article on http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2013/01/how-to-play-gameboy-advance-games-on.html">how to play game boy advance game on Symbian phones.
Today, I'm going to teach you how to use your Android device to play GBA games by using GBA emulator. There are so many emulators available on Google Play Store, but I'm going to link you to the very best and it may not be available on Google Play, so I will link you to the APK file. Download it and follow the instructions below, to enjoy GBA games on your Android device.
- Download the GameBoid APK file from Here.
- Download the BIOS files from Here.
- Install GameBoid and launch it.
- Now, browse to the BIOS file and select it.
- You’re ready to play any GBC or GBA game! Just download the desired GBA Rom and start playing it.
To Download Other Cool Game Boy Advance Games ROMS
- Visit www.freeroms.com or www.coolrom.com and Click on Gameboy Advance
- The Games are in .Zip Format, Just Download as many as Possible into a Specific Folder on your Phone
- Then Open the GameBoid APK file, Locate any of the Downloaded Games and Click on it, The Emulator will Unpack the Game and the Game will Start.
- Download Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart Here
- Download Super Mario Advance Here
- Download Mortal Combat Here
- Download Winning Eleven Soccer Here
Feel free to share this post with your friends using the Share/Like buttons. Simply ask any question by using the comment box below.