Blackberry DTEK60 would eventually become Blackberry 3rd android device after Priv and DTEK50.
The device is probably going to come out as the Argon, one of the codenames initially assigned to the 3 Blackberry android devices that would be making their debut this year.
Specs leaks shows that the Blackberry DTEK60 is highly upgraded version from their previous DTEK50 device and this time around would be coming with larger 5.5inches display away from DTEK50 5.2inches screen.
Still in the specs leak, is that the Blackberry DTEK60 will most likely feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset.
The internal memory is said to be 32GB storage, which will be supported by a 4GB of RAM.
Blackberry DTEK60 will feature whopping 21MP rear camera and 8MP front facing shooter.
Must Read: http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/09/is-apple-happy-with-their-iphone-7.html" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;" target="_blank">Is Apply happy with their iPhone 7 launch amidst Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explosion woes
The back of the device will be packed with a 3000mAh non-removable Li-ion battery and this time around it will be coming with fingerprint scanner.
Below is a quick listing of the expected specs of Blackberry DTEK60
• Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE
• Display: 5.5 inches FHD IPS all touch display with 2560 X 1440 screen resolution
• Camera: 21MP AF back camera with LED flash and a 8MP FF front facing camera
• Video: 1080p@60fps
• OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• Processor: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
• Memory and RAM: 32GB internal storage with 256GB expandable external MicroSD and 4GB RAM
• WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.2 Bluetooth
• Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack
• GPS: A-GPS
• USB: Micro USB V 2.0
• Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po battery
• Others: HTML5 browser, fingerprint scanner, gyro, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, document viewer, image viewer and editor, etc
Finally, the Blackberry DTEK60 is expected to launch soon and be rest assured that we will keep you updated on the news concerning this Blackberry next android device.