Here it is, The Best Free Internet Download Manager Alternative - Advanced Download Manager(ADM) For Android.
We were so happy, when the Internet Download Manager in short IDM by Tonec Inc, was first introduced to us around 2005, for our beloved Windows System. It takes care of your entire downloading headache. Which brings out Pausing, Resuming, Grabbing Websites, Downloading Streaming Videos, etc...
Scroll down to the Downloads section below, If you're so tired of reading my article ;).
How ever, back then it was okay for us. But, it's 2016, the Artificial Intelligence era. According to a statistics taken on 2015 done by The Verge, the number of Android users was around 1.4 billion. Even though the technology reached each and every loops and corners of the entire globe, but we were still lacking a perfect Download Manager for our device, until a developer named "DimonVideo" released this awesome piece of software called "Android Download Manager".
Here are some of the major features of Android Download Manager, as stated by it's developer.
Powerful Downloader for Android:
- - downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously;
- - accelerated downloading by using multi-threading (9 parts)
- - interception of links from android browsers and clipboard;
- - download files in background and resume after failure;
- - loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
- - downloading to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow;
- - smart algorithm for increased speed of downloading;
- - downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
- - boost downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
- - changing the maximum speed in real time;
- - video downloader and music downloader;
- - resuming of interrupted downloads;
- - support files larger than 2 gigabyte;
- - parallel download files in queue.
- - interface customization and themes;
- - select the folder for downloaded files;
- - different automatic actions after finishing;
- - save different file types in different folders;
- - create an empty file to accelerate downloading;
- - autostop process if the battery charge level is low;
- - import list of links from a text file on SD-card;
- - autoresume after errors and break of connection;
- - planning start of downloading at right time;
- - turbo mode for speed up downloading;
- - getting size of file and beautiful name;
- - backup list of downloads and settings;
- - profiles for each type of connection;
- - automatic operation on schedule;
- - support quick autoadd download.
- - light material design;
- - filter by types and status;
- - left menu with quick options;
- - context menu for easy management;
- - sorting downloads by order, size and name;
- - open completed files through favorite apps;
- - information about downloading: speed, size, time;
- - support pause, resume, restart for downloads;
- - creation of advanced profiles for sites;
- - fine-tuning for each download;
- - widget on home screen.
- - icon with progress and speed in notification panel;
- - transparent progress-bar on top of all windows;
- - completion notification by sound and vibration.
Built-in ADM Browser:
- - support of multiple tabs;
- - advanced media downloader;
- - list of history and bookmarks;
- - easy sending file to downloader;
- - download mp3 from popular archives;
- - interception of mp4 video from tubes;
- - easy downloader for all types of files;
- - download accelerator for social networking;
- - option "User-Agent" for forgery the browser.
Simple control of downloads:
- - press on the download to start/stop the process;
- - press on the completed download to open the file;
- - long press on download to display the context menu.
Add URL links in ADM:
- - press on link and from window "Complete action using" select ADM Editor;
- - long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share" or "Send" and from window "Share via" select ADM Editor;
- - copy link, after program intercept it from clipboard and send in ADM Editor, or use "Add" button and paste the link.
- Download Advanced Download Manager from PlayStore with a rating of 4.5 out of 5 by 353,122 users.