I had already published a few information and the leaked image http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/07/coming-soon-device-see-picture-of.html">regarding the infinix Note 3, but now, we have got more information for you.
Infinix Note 3 x601 will come re-loaded with Android 6.0 out of the box with Infinix very own XOS UI, , also featuring a 6.0 inch display screen.
Just as the new http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/07/infinix-hot-s-x521-now-available-for.html">Infinix Hot S, the forthcoming Note 3 will be retaining same fingerprint scanner, full metal unibody and dual_LED flash to support the camera with brighter luminance, thus giving the smartphone a premium feel.
- Full metal body
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6.0 inches with FHD IPS 1920 x 1080 display
- 4500mAh battery with flash charging
The 1st Infinix Note 3 variant:
- Helio X10 MT6795 chipset
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage (expandable to up to 2 TB via SD card)
- 16 MP back camera with dual LED flash
- 8 MP front camera with soft flash
- MediaTek MT6573 chipset
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage (expandable to up to 2 TB via SD card
- 13 MP back camera with dual LED flash
- 5 MP front camera with soft flash
We also heard that the Infinix Zero 4 and Hot 4 are also around the corner.