This time around you can rock the Glo unlimited free browsing seamlessly with the latest Tweakware version and a little additional tweak.
For those of you that are new to Tweakware, we will be giving a quick rundown on how to use the Glo unlimited free browsing tweak on your Tweakware without constant disconnect.
But before you start rocking this tweak on Tweakware, you should make sure that you have strong Glo network on your current location and also text PAYU to 127 for optimal performance
If you have done that, then follow the Tweakware instructions below to set up the Glo unlimited free browsing without constant disconnect
• Head to Google Play Store and download the latest version of Tweakware or if you already have, then update it
• After you have downloaded Tweakware, launch the Tweakware app you downloaded
• Tap on the Tweakware SETTINGS that is located at the top right corner of the open app
• Scroll down and tap on Bundle Settings
• In the Bundle Settings, check the box for Use Bundle Settings and tap on Select Bundle Setting below it
• Select from the bundle settings list the (NG GLO) 0.0# option
• Go back to the Tweakware SETTINGS option and tap on it
• Select Server Settings
• Tap on the Connection Mode Options
• Below, tap HTTP Host
• Now change the www.facebook.com there to redirect.glo.com
• Go back to your Tweakware home screen and tap on the default server tab to select free server
• Finally click on connect button below and start surfing.
But one thing you have to note here is that since you are using free server on Tweakware (not premium), you are only entitled to use up to 3000mb per day and will really need premium version to have unlimited access.
Must Read: http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/08/my-airtel-15gb-night-data-plan.html" target="_blank">See how to subscribe to Airtel 1.5GB for N50 night data plan smoothly without issues
If you are truly interested in bypassing the limit on Tweakware for free then read on.
To bypass Tweakware daily limit of 150mb follow the steps below;
• You must first of all http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/02/how-to-root-android-5-lollipop-and.html" target="_blank">root your phone if it is not rooted
• Head to Play Store to download Device ID changer
• Launch Device ID changer and grant it root access
• You will see your original device ID specified, you can decide to back it up or write it out somewhere
• After that, tap on Random to generate another ID
• Now, minimise, head back to your Tweakware and connect to start browsing again for you will be given another 3000mb access limit.
So whenever you exhaust the allowable limit, just disconnect your Tweakware and repeat the process of generating Random ID with the device ID changer before connecting your Tweakware again.