(1) 1960-1966: Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa- no public funds stolen.
(2) 1966 Major Gen. Aguyi Ironsi- no public funds stolen.
(3) 1996-1975: Gen. Yakubu Gowon- little
stealing of public funds began gradually.
(4) 1975-1976: Gen. Murtala Muhammad- zero tolerance for corruption and indiscipline.
(5) 1976-1979: Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo- Military egg heads started owning huge property, oil blocs running into millions of dollars.
(6) 1979-1983: Alhaji Shehu Shagari- looting galore by ministers party functionaries and other government big wigs.
(7) 1984-1985: Major Gen. muhammadu Buhari-zero tolerance for corruption and indiscipline. Some corrupt politicians bagged 200yrs jail terms.
(8) 1985-1993: Gen Ibrahim Babangida- freed all jailed politicians; liberalized the architecture. In one fell swoop about $12billion varnished.
(9) 1993-1998: Gen. sani Abacha- over $25billion looted in 4 turbulent years.
(10) 1998- 1999: Gen. Abdulsalam Abubakar-about $2b looted in 11 months.
(11) 1999- 2007: Chief Olusegun Obasanjo- His bank account said to have grown from #20,000 after leaving prison to multi-billion dollars with choice properties across major cities. $16b
allegedly meant for electric power projects vanished. Another # 300b ($2b) for roads
(12) 2007-2010: Alhaji Umar Yar'Adua- reserved and I'll. Looted funds have not been traced to his regime.
(13) 2011-2015: Dr. Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan- in 2011 elections about $2.6trillion disappeared.
Over $31b stolen in 2yrs. Another $2.6b was stolen in 2015 elections. More relevations on stolen public funds during his tenure are still emerging.
14. President Muhammad Buhari 2015 may, to this day Zero curruption and war agains curruption and indespline..
Alhamdulillahi... Share and comments your opinion..
Whatsapp us on 07035311650