1. Go to your Samsung “settings” > add account > Google > “existing” or “new” to sign in.
2. Click “OK” to add Google account on your Android.
3. Choose “Contacts” > click the menu button > select “Move device contacts to” > choose back up your Samsung contacts to Google.
4. Sign in your Gmail account on computer > hit the drop-down list of “Gmail” > select “Contacts” to view your backup as a vCard file.
1. Hit “Contacts” on your Samsung and choose “Manage contacts”.
2. Select export contacts to SD card or USB storage and press “OK” to confirm.
3. Open the file manager on your Samsung to view your contacts in vCard file.
4. Transfer this file to PC or other storage via USB cable.
This tool allows you to quickly backup or transfer your contacts, messages, photos, videos or other phone data to PC, and it also supports to print out your contacts after the backup.
2.Enable the USB debugging and choose “Backup Your Phone”.