Verizon Galaxy J3 V Features1. Quad-Core CPU: The Galaxy J3 V CPU is clocked at 1.2 GHz and has 4 cores. Which means it can handle medium android games and can provide the ability to multitask. Switching between apps may not be a problem.
2. Easy Mode: Just turn on Easy Mode to get fewer and larger icons. This will simplify your phone use and make it faster.
3. Cameras: The cameras are not that good. We are only getting a 5 MP rear camera and a 2 MP front camera. However the primary camera is just 5 MP but it is good to note that it has a f/2.2 aperture which lets it take good photos even in low light. It also has an LED flash. The front facing 2 MP camera may not be a good selfie taker.
4. Battery: The Galaxy J3 V sports a 2600 mAh Li-Po battery which is an all day long battery. With mix usage like browsing, listening to music, watching videos doesn't cost you much battery power and to enhance the battery backup further you can use the 'Ultra Power Saving Mode'. It doesn't have quick charging support.
5. Storage: This phone has a 16 GB inbuilt storage that can be further expanded to 128 GB via microSD card.
6. Connectivity: The phone has all basic connectivity options like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. It is XLTE ready which doubles the 4G LTE bandwidth in cities which are coast to coast. It also supports CDMA, 1X/EvDO RevA; LTE-B13/B4/B2/B5, GSM Quad (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and UMTS Quad (850/900/1900/2100 MHz).
Verizon Galaxy J3 V PriceYou can purchase the Galaxy J3 V from Verizon online at $7 dollar a month for 24 months or at $168 retail price. The phone will be available in stores from June 23, 2016.