Permit me to pick my word from recycle bin and re-frame it with another better word, it seems this Airtel new plan can't be refer as trash data plan anymore, since we have got a means of flex with it on 3G network! A big kudos to whoever detect this proper method. Follow the instruction below carefully to get your Airtel 2G data rolling on 3G Network.
- Your device must be rooted for this to work
- 3G/4G Speed Optimizer - Download it Here
- Script manager - Download it Here
- 3GTurbo Changer script - Download it Here
I believed you have downloaded the required materials.
- Now, start the 3G/4G Optimizer
- Select network speed as 12/28/7 (set to max)
- Tick down speed increase
- Tap on Apply Tweak!
- Reboot the device once you have saved the change
» Locate the file which you downloaded, named - 3GTurboChanger_Installer_Updated_3_test_11.sh.txt
» Allow the Super User when requesting for permission or click on the Super User Icon, grant the permission and run the script
» Scroll up and set the setting to fastest to get the maximum Data Speed, then.
» Reboot your device, and switch to WCDMA Mode (3G Network) on your phone setting
It seems this 2G data plan making sense now, at last, you can now flex with 3G speed on your 2G data plan. Enjoy it while it last.