It is more than two years in which PayPal extend their service to Nigeria and 9 other countries. But I don't know the reason why PayPal not yet remove the restrictions on other features, especially the ability to receive fund/payment i.e Nigeria PayPal cannot receive fund/payment.
Nigerians and other non supported countries still looking for the option of opening other countries PayPal account, especially that of the USA which is the best of all. Many Nigerians have been opening USA PayPal account, although some got it right while some got it wrong and get banned at the end.
There are lots of information on the internet on how to open and verify a USA PayPal account, but most of them are either outdated or useless. In respect to this, I've decided to come up with this latest information on how to open a PayPal account outside of giving countries and how to verify PayPal account all over the world, this method work on all countries.
Before we start, hope you have got a Payoneer account else visit Payoneer.com and create your Payoneer account. You will be given a US Payment Service Information such as Bank Name, Routing Number, Account Number and Account Type. Payoneer comes as an angel in disguise to help you receive money from any part of the globe when other techniques fail. And guess what, you don’t have to pay a single extra penny for that.
Click here to earn $25.
Recommended: http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/02/how-to-get-payoneer-mastercard-in.html">How To Get Payoneer MasterCard in Nigeria For Free
Now you need to create a special gmail account or yahoo as the case may be. Be careful, don’t ever use this special email for any other thing online just for PayPal only be warned.
Make sure your VPN is up and running, I normally use premium ExpressVPN though, and ensure to use ONLY USA server address. You can use ip2location.com to confirm your IP location.
Now, visit Paypal.com and click on the Sign Up link and create an account there. Fill in your detail, space for email (write the special email you just opened) and don't forget to choose the United State as your Country or region. Fill the rest of the form and ensure to use the same names you used on your Payoneer account on PayPal as well.
Use the address, phone number and Zip code you got from the generated profile. On completion a verification link will be emailed to you. Click on the ‘Yes, this is my email’ button on the email sent to you to begin the activation of your PayPal account.
Verified PayPal account provides comfort and token of credibility to your employer who is going to pay you in near future. There are two ways through which you can link and verify your PayPal account with Payoneer and they are:
- By adding your Payoneer card to PayPal; and
- By adding Bank account number and routing number given to you by Payoneer to PayPal.
How to Link Payoneer Master Card to PayPal Account
1. Make sure that you have some funds in your Payoneer Master Card, at least $22. Go to your PayPal account and then to the account profile
3. From the drop down menu, choose Link a card
4. Type the sixteen digits of your card numbers
5. Enter the expiry date of the card in the next text box
6. Type your CVV (CSC) number. This 3-digit number on the back of your card
7. You should see your billing address there automatically and if not, enter it.
8. Click Save and you are done.
9. Once the Payoneer Master card connected, your PayPal will be verified with 60% bar and you can start using it to receive and make payments online.
Adding Bank Account Number and Routing Number Given to You by Payoneer
1. Login to your U.S PayPal account
2. Drag the pointer to the right hand of your homepage or dashboard and hover it on “profile” or on Confirm your account as it may appear.
3. Choose Link a card
4. Select Bank of America
5. Then scroll down and click on 'Enter account number manually instead'.
6. Select Checking as your account type
7. Enter the Bank details that you had received from Payoneer US Payment Service, like Account number and Routing number. (You can also get this info by login to your Payoneer account, from the home page, click 'Global Payment Service'. You will see the needed detail there).
8. Then click on 'Agree and Link' button. This will take 2-3 business days to get processed.
9. Small cents will be sent into your Payoneer account by PayPal
10. You are expected to login to your PayPal and enter the cents in the correct spaces provided to you by PayPal
Once you are able to do this correctly, your Payoneer account becomes linked and verified with PayPal! Now, you will be able to transfer the money paid into your PayPal to the US bank, which you added and you can withdraw it in your local bank through your Payoneer Master Card.
Warnings: Always ensure to use a US IP address while accessing your US PayPal account.