How To Prevent Godless Malware From Infecting Your Android Phones
- Download and install TrendMicro android mobile security and antivirus.
- Scan your phone and sdcard thoroughy to check for this virus.
- At present only TrendMicro mobile security and antivirus can detect this vulnerability.
- Uninstall any android apps from your phone that came from unknown sources.
- Update all your apps from Google Play Store only.
- Be careful while downloading apps from Google Play. Check developers reputation before downloading.
- Finally install root checker from here.
- Check whether your phone has root access or not.
- If the app says "Root access is not properly installed" then your phone is safe and it doesn't have Godless Malware.
Note: You can install any android app that requires root access. If your phone is not rooted then these apps will show that unable to get root access. This shows that Godless Malware is not there on your phone.
Source: TrendLabs Security Intelligence