Visafone customer migration is a simple process of migration that allows all Visafone numbers work on the MTN network and function as a GSM service. Are an existing Visafone subscriber? Below are the important points about what to expect from the migration exercise;
- You will be able to use your Visafone line everywhere there is MTN network coverage
All Tarrif plan and data bundle will remain unique to Visafone
- You are not required to change your number. Your VISAFONE number will be retained on the MTN network
- The Migration process and New SIM Card are FREE of charge.
- Once migrated, you will not be able to use a Visafone recharge voucher. You will only be able to recharge with MTN vouchers using the code *555*voucher pin#.
- You will still be charged based on Visafone product and service tariff plans, remember you will retain your Visafone tariff and remains as Visafone line. Because Visafone was a CDMA network, you will need to replace your phone with a GSM phone (unless your old phone is compatible with both CDMA and GSM
- Your Visafone line should active on the MTN Network within 24 hours of migration
- Duly filled Migration form (to be provided to customer on visit).
- An active VISAFONE MSISDN.
- Three (3) frequently dialled numbers.
- A Valid ID card – International Passport (Data Page), Driver’s license, National ID, Voters Card, etc.
- VISAFONE SIM or Starter Pack/kits (Optional).
- Last recharge and activation date (optional).