How To Setup A Virtual Private Network VPN (PPTP/L2TP/IPSec) In Android Settings
- If you are using a free VPN PPTP/L2TP then use it at your own risk. Search VPNGate in Google and you will see all the required tutorial for free stuff.
- I personally recommend ExpressVPN, after purchasing they will send you list of all services including the PPTP/L2TP settings via email.
- Grab the L2TP/PPTP settings from the email.
- Now go to 'Settings>Wireless & networks>VPN'.
- Tap the '+' button and enter 'Name' and 'Server address'. Then tap 'Save'. The profile will be created.
- Now tap this this profile and enter user 'Username' and 'Password'. Check 'Save account information' so that you don't need to login again and again. Finally tap 'Connect'.
- When its connected a notification will appear in the notification panel with a 'Key' icon.
- To disconnect tap the 'Key' in notification panel then tap 'Disconnect'.