The good news is that you can charge your Galaxy S6, S5 or S4 with your http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/03/how-to-install-flash-player-on-samsung-galaxy-s7.html" target="_blank">Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge by just inter connecting them with cables. You can also move data by this method. See the image below.
- USB Storage: Any pen drive, flash drive or SanDisk OTG drive for android.
- External Hard Drive: Portable SSD T3 or SSD T1 (250 GB, 1 TB or 2 TB)
- Peripheral Devices: Keyboards, wired/wireless Mouse or game controllers.
- USB OTG connector supplied by Samsung.
How To Connect USB Storage Devices To Galaxy S7
- Take the USB OTG cable or use the adapter that came with your phone.
- Plug in the storage device in the bigger USB port.
- Connect the smaller port to your phone.
- On connecting a notification will appear on your phone.
- Now you can use any file manager app to copy or move files to and fro.
- If you are using a Portable SSD T3 then you will need the official app for it that you have to install it on your phone. I will discuss about it later.
- You can connect a keyboard, game controller and a mouse similarly.
- For connecting a wireless mouse you should connect the USB nano-receiver to the OTG cable.
- Switch ON the wireless mouse and it will work.