VPN (Virtual Private Network) is an encrypted security tunnel which lies between your device and VPN service. Whatever information you are sending/receiving on your device will pass through this encrypted tunnel only preventing hackers from getting into your system and ISPs from tracking you. However anonymizing oneself is not necessary always if one is browsing only reputed sites with SSL connections. However, VPN comes into play when you don’t want to let others see your internet activity.
If you use a VPN then you can safely browse on unsecured Wi-Fi networks also because the information will be totally encrypted. There are many apps available on the market today but it's difficult to choose the best one. If you have never used any VPN app till yet then you can consider using ExpressVPN for android. Before purchasing, you can try it for a full day that will let you decide whether to buy it or not.
ExpressVPN App Review: Protect Your Identity On Android1. Buy Once Use Everywhere: If you buy ExpressVPN for your android phone then you can use it on every other device you have. These devices include the desktops, iPhones, MAC OSX, PS4, XBOX, DNS, PPTP/L2TP on android etc. With the help of PPTP protocols, you can use the inbuilt VPN in android settings http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/03/how-to-setup-vpn-pptp-l2tp-ipsec-in-android.html" target="_blank">see here.
2. Unblock Geo Locked Content: If you live in a country which has some Geo-locked content then using ExpressVPN will solve the problem. For example, you reside outside of USA and want to watch Netflix or Hulu videos then you can use the USA based proxy in the app to access the content.
3. Speed Test: ExpressVPN has a built in server speed test which tests the ping of a particular best VPN server. The server which returns lower ping values to give higher browsing speeds. Connecting to a VPN server definitely reduces browsing/downloading speeds. But it mostly depends on your network bandwidth. Also connecting to a server nearest to your country will give better speed than others located in farther countries.
4. Excellent Help/Tutorial Articles: Once you buy ExpressVPN, you will receive an email on your registered mail that contains a unique link. This link gives you access to all support articles on how you can setup ExpressVPN on android, iOS, Windows 10, MAC, PS4, XBOX, DNS, android PPTP/L2TP. You don’t have to buy it separately for each of your devices. Please also note that the unique link also contains usernames, server addresses and different passwords for all the supported devices. Make sure not to share these credentials with anyone outside your knowledge. You can simultaneously use their service on a phone and a desktop computer.
5. Money Back Guarantee: ExpressVPN comes with 30 days money back guarantee so if you are not satisfied with their service you can get your money back. You just need to contact the customer service to initiate a return.
How To Setup ExpressVPN On Android Phones
- Download the app from here and install it.
- If you have not bought the license key then open the app, enter your email and start your one day trial.
- If you have bought the license then sign in with username and password that you receive on your email address.
- After signing in you will see three tabs in the app, ‘Recommended’, ‘Favorites’, ‘All’.
- The ‘Recommended’ tab automatically displays a list of VPN servers that you can use to connect.
- You can see a white start in front of every country’s flag. You can touch this star and that location will be visible in your ‘Favorites’ bar.
- Tap the ‘ALL’ tab to select your desired VPN server from a list of 100 servers in 78 locations worldwide.
- Tap the ‘Clock’ icon next to search to run a ping test. The server with lowest ping value will deliver best speeds.
- Go to ‘Menu>Settings>Set preferred protocol’. Either choose ‘TCP’ or ‘UDP’ and check which protocol is giving better speed.
- Go to ‘My Account’ in options to see your subscription details. It will show the validity of your account.
- Now select your desired VPN server from the list and tap it. A popup will appear. Put a check on ‘I trust this application’ and tap ‘OK’.
- The app will now connect you to that VPN server. A key icon can be seen in the notifications panel. You can tap it anytime to disconnect.
Why Should You Buy ExpressVPNI have used many VPN software and apps like http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2015/08/hide-my-ip-best-vpn-android-app-to-anonymize-ip.html" target="_blank">Hide-My-IP, Opera Max and http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2015/05/download-avast-secureline-vpn-for-android.html" target="_blank">Avast SecureLine. All of these apps are good at what they are offering. But these software services should be bought separately for every device you use. However, you can use ExpressVPN across all your devices including gaming consoles. Some strong reasons why you should buy it are as follows.
- You need to purchase it once to use across all devices. This is a value for money package which comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Also comes with an L2TP/PPTP/IPSec configuration so that you can use it even without the app or Windows client. Android, Windows, and MAC have built in PPTP/L2TP/IPSec configuration.
- Gives you more control over configuring your VPN service like choosing the server, protocol and use it on different devices.
- Simple to use and doesn’t have confusing options.
- Very good for high-speed Wi-Fi networks. The speed drop is small.
- Watch Geo-locked NetFlix and Hulu videos.
- 256-bit encryption ensures the highest security even when using open Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Unlimited bandwidth allows you to send /receive unlimited data without restrictions.
- Your personal data is not stored anywhere and they also don’t log your activities.
Plans And PricingIf you have finally decided to buy ExpressVPN then there are three flexible plans which are monthly, half yearly and yearly. For one month it will only cost you $12.95, while if you buy it for half yearly subscription then it will cost you $9.99 per month and for a yearly subscription, it is $8.32 per month as of now. There are various payment options available like a credit card, PayPal, bitcoin, and paymentwall. Please go to the link below to buy anytime.
If you liked the article then please share it.