As per the suggested ideas and functionalities, they have developed, some innovative fitness apps.
Below listed are 12 Google Fit Developer Challenge winner Apps:
- 7MinGym: With this app, chair and wall for 7 minute you can start your routine workout.
- Aqualert: It Alert and tracks you water intake.
- Cinch Weight Loss and Fitness: It tracks your steps and calories burned the whole day. It also tracks your weight loss and heart-rate.
- FitHub: It tracks your daily fitness level and allows you to compare with people connected with you.
- FitSquad: It makes fitness as a competition among your friend circle so you can make yourself fit than others.
- Instant-Quantified Self: It track your digital as well as physical activities and reminds whichever is over the limit.
- Jump Rope Wear Counter: It counts your jump rope skips.
- Move it!: It tracks your daily motion and alerts, if you have been sitting or ideal since a long time and suggest you to stand up and move your leg around.
- Openrider-GPS Cycling Riding: It tracks and maps cycle routes.
- Running Buddies: It tracks your run, you can share it with others to tell them you fitness level or know their.
- Strength: It tracks your routine work and tells you what time is suitable for you to workout.
- Walkholic: It tracks your walking, running and cycling data. It notifies if you are not meeting the daily limits.