Samsung's Galaxy Note gives you connectivity, a roomy screen, the ability to draw pictures, and the wealth of applications and consistency that come with an Android phone. This Cheat Sheet provides you with an armada of shortcuts, tips, tricks, and other useful information that can help make your Galaxy Note experience a pleasant and productive one.
The Galaxy Note Home Screens
The Galaxy Note Soft Buttons
Galaxy Note Touchscreen Operations
Galaxy Note S Pen Tricks
Galaxy Note Things to Remember
- Lock the phone when you're on a call: Press the Power Lock button. The screen goes dark, and the touchscreen turns off. That way, you can talk without fearing that something will touch the screen and mess things up.
- Dictation! You can speak into the phone as an effective and quick alternative to using the onscreen keyboard.
- Use the Swype keyboard for rapid text entry.
- Press and hold a key on the onscreen keyboard to confirm that your stubby fingers have selected the correct character.
- Spread your fingers to zoom into a web page, where it's much easier to click on links.
- Quickly put the Galaxy Note into Vibrate mode by pressing the Down Volume button until the phone jiggles.
- When downloading updates or new apps, or for faster web browsing, activate the Galaxy Note's Wi-Fi.
- Use the Search soft button to look for things on the phone, on the Internet, or in a specific app.