Also see: http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2015/12/checking-for-email-address-validity.htm"> Basic algorithms 101 : Checking for the validity of an email address (simple beginner approch)
Sometimes we want to write little complex programs or http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2013/05/easiest-way-to-make-black-jack-in-c.html">make console games using C++. But we are not qualified enough in the language. So we look for the code online as I mentioned earlier.
But the fact of the matter is, some of us are still obligated to use Turbo C++. Turbo C++ IDE does not allow us to use common windows functions like Ctrl + C and Ctrl + v. Because it uses a UNIX environment. which is platform independent. Which means, the program development is done regardless of the operating system you are using.
So we have to find a way in which we can smuggle the text we want to copy into the Unix environment. The only file format that Turbo C++ supports is '.cpp'. So we need to convert it to '.cpp' and only then can we smuggle it into the Unix environment.
Also see: http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/03/text-file-as-database.html">How to use a text file as a database
So here is a quick and an easy way to do it. Follow the steps properly and it will definitely work. A lot of people commented that it doesn't work, so I checked and corrected it. Now it is working perfectly. I tested it myself several times.
How to copy any text to turbo c++:
- Copy the text
- Paste it into notepad or http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2013/05/teckguide-recommends-notepad.html">notepad++
- Save it as .cpp (not .txt)
- Now copy this file to the BIN folder where you have installed Turbo C++
- Open Turbo C++, go to FILE menu click on OPEN and browse the file that you have saved
- Now open the file and select the text you want to copy in the coding section and go to EDIT menu and click on COPY
- Now go to the program where you want to paste it and then go to EDIT menu and click on PASTE
- Then go to http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /">http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com/ and SUBSCRIBE :)
- http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2013/05/a-cool-application-of-delay-function-in.html" target="_blank">COOL WAYS OF USING THE DELAY FUNCTION IN C++
- MAKING A CONSOLE VERSION OF BLACKJACK IN C++
- http://hibbydabby.blogspot.com /2016/03/ping-o-matic-python.html">HOW TO PING SEARCH ENGINE CRAWLERS USING PYTHON