If you use an Android phone, you'll love +AirDroid.
- No wires.
- No fuss.
- No complicated steps.
How do you do it?
- Open +AirDroid on your Android phone.
- Open your Chromebook.
- Type in the secure IP address or use the QR code option.
- Wait a second for the connection to be complete.
- Set your Android phone down and take another swig of coffee (or your beverage of choice).
What can you do?
- Manage contacts.
- Review call logs.
- Send and receive text messages.
- Manage apps.
- Manage pictures (which you should be auto-uploading via +Google+ anyway).
- Move files back and forth from your Chromebook. (There goes those thumb drives!)
- Manage music.
The only thing that would make this app better would be if it could wireless charge your phone while connected. (But...hey...these guys develop software; they're not miracle workers!)